As more applications and services move to the cloud, more organizations are adopting a cloud-first strategy. When this strategy involves migrating high-volume transactional workloads, a unique set of challenges can arise, particularly in handling the large amounts of data involved. In our next webinar, “Data Virtualization: Key Foundation of a Cloud-First Strategy,” Primitive Logic welcomes our partners from Actifio to join us in discussing the most pressing challenges around transactional data migrations … and the solutions that can help address them.
In the webinar, we’ll address some of the most commonly asked questions about cloud-first strategies and data virtualization, including
- How do you move transactional workloads to the cloud efficiently, especially when the data is always changing?
- When a workload moves to the cloud, how do you get the data to it? Where is the data stored, and where is the system of record?
- Once data is in the cloud, how do you access the services you typically get with on-prem data — snapshots, backups, replication, etc.?
- Which data movement strategies should you leverage in a multi-cloud environment?
- How does data virtualization help you avoid the security risks involved in having multiple copies of data, especially if you need to comply with GDPR or CCPA?
To hear our experts’ answers to these questions and more, join us for “Data Virtualization: Key Foundation of a Cloud-First Strategy.” We look forward to seeing you there!