Helping Reshape the Utilities Industry for 2 Decades
Faced with shifting supply and demand trends, changing customer expectations, and a fluid regulatory environment, utility enterprises are turning to digital technology for the solutions they need to survive and thrive. To attract and retain customers, utilities must not only leverage the latest innovations, such as “smart” thermostats and other IoT technologies, but also offer a user-focused digital experience that meets escalating consumer expectations. Over the last two decades, Primitive Logic has amassed a wealth of industry knowledge through hands-on experience with utilities clients. Today we combine the insights gained from this experience with our technical expertise to help you evolve in a rapidly changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of the ways we’ve helped utilities clients to achieve mindful digital transformation:
- Created public safety platform for external communications, awareness, and outreach management
- Designed and launched fully accessible/responsive website, providing an enhanced digital experience for 1.9 million customers
- Redesigned “My Account” portal, resulting in a 24 percent increase in registered residential accounts
- Implemented enterprise content management, increasing marketing and legal business efficiencies
- Improved compliance with CPUC and website accessibility standards
- Achieved 20–50 percent increase in transfer, turn-on, and close order completion rates
- Achieved 10 percent increase in payment arrangement completion
work hours for 12 clients
projects completed successfully
million gas and electricity customers in California
Certified as a Woman-Owned Business with California Public Utilities Commission
Women’s Business Enterprise National Council certified
Streamlining Compliance Reporting
Primitive Logic helped this utility client use Salesforce to streamline reporting of their emergency preparedness activities to regulatory agencies.
We Can Help
Let the Primitive Logic team help you achieve mindful digital transformation.