Business Software Provider Implements Digital Strategy to Enable Further Expansion
We created and implemented a digital business strategy that integrated our client’s processes and systems, brought synergies to their lines of business, and enabled them to share data across the organization.
After several years of rapid growth, a business software provider faced a series of internal roadblocks that were hampering further progress. That’s why they contacted Primitive Logic.
Our client had recently seen a surge in demand for their products, resulting in a period of sudden growth. The wave of new business overwhelmed their existing architecture, which had been designed for a much smaller client base.
As our client considered further expansion of their business, they faced numerous internal hurdles resulting from their lack of a cohesive digital strategy:
- Missed revenue: Internal sales were suffering, as the sales team had no comprehensive customer records to show them which products each customer had and when their licenses were up for renewal.
- Poor customer service: Because each product was sold and serviced by a different line of business, the quality of customer service declined. Even customers calling with simple questions had difficulty getting the answers they needed.
- Technology silos: As the company grew, it continued to add new systems as needed, resulting in a disparate array of technologies that required significant time for IT administrators to maintain.
- Data integrity problems: Due to a lack of data governance, our client had amassed large amounts of redundant, inconsistent data, hampering their ability to leverage data as a strategic asset.
Why They Chose Primitive Logic
One of the decision makers at this organization had worked with Primitive Logic on several projects at a previous employer. Having witnessed first-hand our ability to create and implement effective strategies for mindful digital transformation, he selected us for this project.
Primitive Logic created and implemented a comprehensive digital business strategy that integrated our client’s processes and systems, brought synergies to their lines of business, and enabled them to share data across the organization. Our approach to this company’s mindful digital transformation encompassed
- Conducting a current-state assessment
- Analyzing the needs of internal and external customers
- Clarifying digital objectives and building a roadmap for achieving them
- Implementing the plan and establishing governance procedures to help our client keep pace with the constant evolution of digital technology
When the project was complete, our client had the architecture they needed to enable a new phase of growth. Support teams can access a single, comprehensive record for each customer — including product and license information — enabling them to offer an efficient customer service experience. Sales reps can receive alerts when a customer’s license is due to expire and conduct proactive outreach calls. Data platforms are now integrated, making it easier for our client to ensure data quality and to leverage data more effectively in making business decisions.
We Can Help
Let the Primitive Logic team help you achieve mindful digital transformation.